Safety Video Content Network by Charlie Morecraft – Licensing Agreements for Distributors
Are you Distributor? Sign up for award-winning safety video content, available for integration with Learning Management System (LMS) or via On-Demand streaming. Customize your video and desired number of views and start offering safety videos, by keynote speaker Charlie Morecraft, to all your customers.
Terms & Conditions: Upon purchase of selected licensing term, Phoenix Safety Management, Inc. (PSMI, the “Licensor”) and buyer (the “Licensee”), in consideration of the mutual promises, agree to allow the selected video to be used on Licensee’s Learning Management System (LMS), within their company network, for the duration of selected term, and at the price listed on this website at the time of purchase, and furthermore agree that:
- Said video will be used solely within Licensee’s secure network and won’t be made available for user download.
- Said video is proprietary in nature, and considered Intellectual Property owned solely by PSMI.
- Link will expire when the selected number of views is maxed out.
- A “view” means each time a viewer intentionally initiates the playing of a video on their device and watches for at least 30 seconds, that counts as a view.
- Licensee and its Authorized Users acknowledge that the copyright and title to the Licensed Materials and any trademarks or service marks related thereto remain with PSMI.
- Neither Licensed nor its Authorized Users shall have right, title or interest in the Licensed Materials except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
- PSMI hereby grants to Licensee use of the Licensed Materials and the right to provide the Licensed Materials to Authorized Users in accordance with this Agreement.
- Licensor will provide the Licensed Material to Licensee in the format they request in English and/or Spanish. All other languages selected will be an additional cost of $750.00 per language.
- Licensee shall not modify or create a derivative work of the Licensed Materials without the prior written consent of PSMI.
- Licensee may not remove, obscure or modify any copyright or other notices included in the Licensed Materials.
Other than as specifically permitted in this Agreement, Licensee may not use the Licensed Materials for commercial purposes, including but not limited to the sale of the Licensed Materials or bulk reproduction or distribution of the Licensed Materials in any form.
*Licensing not available for resellers.
Charlie’s journey from death’s door following a refinery explosion, to his position as the world’s leading presenter on why we all should follow safety procedures precisely. Charlie’s story has become a phenomenon in the OHS world. It tells of Charlie’s journey from death’s door following a refinery explosion, to his position as the world’s leading presenter on why we all should follow safety procedures precisely.
“Charlie’s story is simply amazing. I had the pleasure of watching it today in a safety class and it has changed my outlook on safety forever. To any employer looking to buy this video, do it. If it change’s one employee’s mindset as it did with me, its more than paid for itself. Keep up the work Charlie!”
Safety Everyone’s Responsibility
This presentation highly motivates workers and management to work as a team and not as adversaries, ultimately creating a safer work environment. Once you’ve seen Charlie, you’ll ask him to return. Safety – Everyone’s Responsibility is the powerful follow-up to Remember Charlie. This presentation highly motivates workers and management to work as a team and not as adversaries, ultimately creating a safer work environment.
“I think at times we all forget that its not only our bodies that suffer when an accident effects us, it also effects our Co-Workers, Friends and Loved Ones. Charlie, you are an inspiration to us all and a real reminder on the importance of Safety. I thank you for being brave and sharing your story with me and the world.”
*Upon purchase, this product will be licensed to your organization (the “Licensee”) and made available for the selected term. Not to be used by resellers. Licensee has no ownership of the Licensed Materials. More details at https://charliemorecraft.com/digital-license-agreement-policy/